SongC.R.A.F.T. – Writing Songs In Your Authentic Voice – PDF Download
This PDF downloadable book is focused on the ‘craft’ of songwriting and the care and nurturing of your ‘creative being’. Intended for both novice and experienced songwriters, SongC.R.A.F.T. is an invitation to dig deep into your personal memories and experiences and write in your most vulnerable, authentic voice.
- Nurture your creative process
- Learn to find ideas from personal experiences
- Write fabulous and meaningful songs
- Find out why having a special creative room is important
- Recognize and avoid common mistakes
- How to find an audience to perform your song to
- Leave the critic behind and write your best work
Award-winning songwriters and authors, Nancy Beaudette and Laura Zucker, will guide you through a series of exercises and reflections which will help you write a song lyric by the end of the book. Nancy and Laura have been using the “SongC.R.A.F.T.” method throughout their professional careers, and teach this process to writers across the country.
Additional supplementary content at www.mysongcraft.com/members
Forward by Berklee College of Music Songwriting Professor – Susan Cattaneo.